This Complete iOS SDK Development course includes all the most popular 3rd party iOS SDKs that you will need to learn to be job-ready including Facebook, OneSignal, Amazon AWS S3, Twitter, Braintree, AdMob, Google Sign-In, Crashlytics, Foursquare, Parse, and more. With 94 video lectures, you’ll learn to complete most SDK implementations in less than 30 minutes, have better iOS development skills, know how to replace some native iOS APIs, and be more productive by using almost 90% less code.
- Be more productive when coding & able to develop better products
- Go beyond basic Apple API & know how to use other popular APIs
- Learn how to track crashes even for live apps
- Integrate Google banner & full screen ads in apps
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Mac computer
- Basic working knowledge of Swift programming language
- Basic iOS development skills
Rob Percival has a degree in Mathematics from Cambridge University. A coding geek, he runs the Code School in the beautiful city of Cambridge. He also runs the popular web hosting & design service, Eco Web Hosting which leaves him free to share his secrets with interested new and professional web developers.