You’ve been waiting to break into tech for a long time and you’ve finally decided that the right time is now. But you’re still stuck on the outside looking in. This 1-hour crash course will help you breakthrough and land your first tech job. It’s no ordinary course: instead of just telling you about basic tech industry theories, this class will teach you the step-by-step tactics to help you Get Found, Get the Interview, and Get the Job. From resumé writing to easily conquering tough interview questions, this course has got you covered.
- Access 54 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand exactly how tech recruiters & hiring managers assess resumés
- Craft a resumé that gets interview invites at the hottest tech companies
- Write a killer email & get a referral at the company you want
- See real interview answers analyzed, word by word & ace your own
Students who have taken this class got offers from the biggest companies including Google, LinkedIn, Apple, and Amazon
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: beginner
- Any device with basic specifications
Jeremy Schifeling is the CEO and founder of Break into Tech – resource site for all students exploring tech careers, even those with non-technical backgrounds. Prior to launching the site, he earned internship offers from Apple, Amazon, and Microsoft as a Michigan MBA, hired teams at LinkedIn, and served as the VP of Marketing at Fidelis Education, a VC-backed tech startup. As a former kindergarten teacher and nonprofit staffer, he’s happy to help any and all students make the journey into tech!
Break into Tech has been featured in Forbes, US News, Fast Company, The Huffington Post, LifeHacker, Monster, and The Muse