Have you ever thought about how your favorite YouTubers got to where they are now? Do you think they’re all just lucky and boom! They have highly-viewed channels. Well, that’s not how it works.
Welcome to the Complete YouTube Course which will teach you everything you need to know to be successful on YouTube from scratch, for personal or for business use, with more than 200 lectures and a 400+ page book/exercise guide as well. All the tools you need to create incredible YouTube videos from scratch are included in this course and the entire course is based on real-life practical knowledge & experience and not based on theory. Grab this course and take your career, business, or personal life to the next level!
- Access 206 lectures & 18 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basics of how to create amazing YouTube videos using many types of cameras
- Understand YouTube Analytics & how the YouTube search engine works
- Edit videos using Adobe Premiere & Final Cut Pro
- Create the best titles
- Know how to get more subscribers & make money w/ your videos
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Any device with basic specifications
Chris Haroun is an award-winning business school professor, venture capitalist, MBA graduate from Columbia University and former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career. He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture, and several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital / private investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO. He is the founder and CEO of Haroun Education Ventures.
Sacha Stevenson is a well-known YouTuber in Indonesia who has been vlogging since 2013. She makes bilingual vlogs for an Indonesian audience and has also successfully appeared in several Indonesian films and television shows due to her youtube channel. Closing in on 1 million subscribers and over 100 million video views, she is ready to share what she has learned about youtube with all of you so you!