This is the first of a two-course series and is designed to prepare you to take and pass the CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1001) exam. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for establishing a career in IT. Particularly CompTIA A+ 220-1001 covers mobile devices, networking technology, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing, and network troubleshooting. With 131 lectures, this video series will help you better understand these concepts and prepare you to pass the first part of the CompTIA A+ certification.
- Access 131 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Learn everything about monitors, CPUs, motherboards, hard drives, RAM, & more
- Understand what the cloud is & how virtualization works
- Build everything from a basic workstation to an awesome gaming system
- Troubleshoot hardware & network issues
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: beginner
- Internet access required
- Basic familiarity with computers and networks
Total Seminars provides certification training services and training materials to thousands of schools, corporations, and government agencies including the United Nations, the FBI and all branches of the Department of Defense. Total Seminars produces the #1 selling CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification books with over 1 million books in print.
Total Seminars has created a number of “Best-Selling” Udemy video courses by Mike Meyers and the Total Seminars team of Instructors. They also develop supplemental materials such as the TotalTester certification practice tests and TotalSims lab simulations to support your certification preparation. These are available on the Total Seminars web site.