Be your own geek. This course is for everyone who has had to call a help desk or a geek friend to help them with basic computer, laptop, mobile, and network issues. You will learn about all kinds of computing devices as well as how to troubleshoot issues. You will also learn about security, safety, and preventative maintenance, as well as the basics of databases and programming, basic IT skills everyone should know these days. With 64 lectures, this course covers everything you need to know to pass the CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) Certification (FC0-U61) exam, an important first step to higher CompTIA certifications.
- Access 64 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Better understand setup, software installation & configuration, network connectivity, security issues, and basic troubleshooting
- Identify & understand basic computer components and what they do
- Prepare for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals FC0-U61 Certification exam
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Internet access required
Total Seminars provides certification training services and training materials to thousands of schools, corporations, and government agencies including the United Nations, the FBI and all branches of the Department of Defense. Total Seminars produces the #1 selling CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification books with over 1 million books in print.
Total Seminars has created a number of “Best-Selling” Udemy video courses by Mike Meyers and the Total Seminars team of Instructors. They also develop supplemental materials such as the TotalTester certification practice tests and TotalSims lab simulations to support your certification preparation. These are available on the Total Seminars web site.