As businesses gear toward digitalizing their systems, the need for professionals who can manage collected servers and networks has surfaced. IT Operations Specialists are viral to manage the flow of a workplace and optimize day-to-day activities. This includes setting up hardware and software, diagnosing connection and data access issues, troubleshooting, and more. This bundle gives you the basic skills needed to fulfill these responsibilities and prepare you to ace the CompTIA IT Operations Specialist certification exam.
CompTIA A+ (220-1001 & 220-1002)
This course will help you ace the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and 220-1002 exams, covering mobile devices, networking technology, security, and more.
- Access 25.5 hours of content 24/7
- Prep to ace the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 & 220-1002 exams
- Familiarize yourself w/ mobile devices, networking technology, hardware, virtualization & cloud computing
- Explore installing & configuring operating systems, expanded security & software troubleshooting
CompTIA Network+ (N10-007)
Familiarize yourself with core networking, security, and troubleshooting concepts, and train to ace the exam that can ignite your IT career.
- Access 40.5 hours of content 24/7
- Deepen your understanding of network architectures, naming, devices & more
- Jump into the Ethernet basics
- Explore TCP/IP applications & network protocols
- Learn about virtualization & cloud computing
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: beginner
- Any device with basic specifications
Established in 2003 under the parent company XpertSkills, iCollege is one of the most trusted marketplaces in E-Learning. Our dedication transcends mere content – we source learning products from only the best suppliers and vendors across the globe so you have the widest selection of educational courses designed to equip you for success.
Headquartered in stunning South Africa, our distributed company spans 3 continents with employees in the U.S., India, and of course, South Africa. Our customers call more than 120 countries home. We’re proud to say iCollege is trusted by leading organizations in major tech hubs, including Silicon Valley, to train and equip employees to be the very best that they can be. Whether partnering with Fortune 500 companies or being part of an individual’s journey toward career growth, we are committed to the success of all who trust us as their source for education and training.