Welcome to the Maker Mind Meld Virtual Summit! It’s a series of 22 in-depth expert video sessions with world-class Makers experts, including Gil Poznanski, Norman Pirollo, Jon Evans, Dr. Karsten Schulz, Benoît Blanchon, John Teel and more. These world-class makers have demonstrated again and again their skills through the things that they make. They share their best advice, and strategies to help you become a better maker. In this masterclass, they’re gonna help you move forward on your journey in using technology to create things and solve problems. If you are a maker, then you need to listen to what they have to say. All expert advice and essential tools you need to create amazing things, you’ll learn here.
List of Presentations
- How to Make FlipClock – Mark Wilson
- Making a Turing Machine – Zafar Iqbal
- Why I Created CSEduino – João Alves
- Makers: Exploring New Technology – Geoffrey Benton
- The Importance of Making – Gil Poznanski
- Time Travel in a Chase of Context! – Jorge de Sousa Pires
- How to Contribute to an Open-Source Project – Jon Evans
- 15 Steps to Develop Your New Electronic Hardware Product – John Teel
- The Manufacturing Process of a Printed Circuit Board – Simon Gao
- micro:bit for Makers – Simon Monk
- Making a Computer Processor with the B4 Kit – Karsten Schulz
- Tracking System Design for a Robot Car Using Altair Embed – Richard Kolk
- From Hobby to Pro in Electronics & Embedded Development – Jason Long
- Serialization & JSON – Benoît Blanchon
- Getting Started with FPGAs – Jordan Christman
- Education 3.0 & Open Source Learning Space Design – Kieran Nolan
- Teaching Tools for an Emerging IoT Class – Richard Park
- Telcos Aren’t the Future. You Are – Dal Gemmell
- Building a Wired IoT Platform for Makers – Alain Pannetrat
- How to Easily Control Projects from Anywhere in the World with aREST – Marco Schwartz
- How to Make a Kumiko panel – Norman Pirollo
- From Design to 3D Printed Part with Fusion 360 – Vladimir Mariano
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Any device with basic specifications
Peter Dalmaris is Chief Explorer at Tech Explorations. He is fascinated by technology because of its ability to make amazing things happen, and science because of its ability to make nature transparent. He is an Electrical and Computer Engineer, has a PhD (most of which was spent reading philosophy of knowledge) and a couple of Masters in Information Systems.
He has been a lecturer for over 13 years in a variety of IT (and occasionally management) subjects. During this time, he has developed a hands-on teaching style, whereby he invites and challenges his students to learn by doing. He has taught thousands of students in dozens of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Peter is also a software developer at Futureshock Enterprises, making applications using Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and iOS.