Do you like to learn by doing practical real-world projects? This project-based course is extensive, starting at beginner level projects and moving all the way to advanced level design projects. You’ll learn about all aspects of design including theory, layout, color, exporting and preparing files for print, working with digital and print files and of course mastering the Adobe software including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. With over 10+ hours of video-based project learning, this course was created to appeal to graphic design students of any level and can help expose students to all the most popular graphic design projects while learning software and design principles.
200 positive reviews from 1,561 students enrolled
- Access 60 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Become more confident using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
- Understand basic design theory including working w/ color, layout, typography photos & more
- Create a 3D mockup in Adobe dimensions to create stunning package design presentations
- Ceate Book Covers, Package Designs, Digital Assets, Social Media Graphics, Album Art, Magazine Covers & Layout Spreads and more
- Learn new tools that speed up your workflow
- Work w/ large client projects juggling both print & digital projects
Note: Software NOT included.
“The course covers many things regarding graphic designs and it also offers many opportunities to practice what you are learning during the courses.” – Larisa Petre
“Absolutely outstanding course in several aspects: graphically pleasing, amount of knowledge and the teacher approach!” – Dominika Th
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: beginner
- Adobe Creative Cloud 2019 or older
- Very basic working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
Lindsay Marsh has been creating brand experiences for her clients for over 14 years. As a freelance graphic designer, she has worked on a wide variety of projects both in the digital and print space. She’s taken classes at some of the top design schools in the world, including Parsons at The New School, The Pratt Institute, and NYU. She’s had the pleasure of teaching over 63,000+ students globally online and has provided private tutoring in the area of design and marketing for over 8 years. She is also a Canva Certified Creative.