Knowing SQL is a highly profitable skill. This stable technology has been around for 20 years and used by developers, marketers, sales teams, product managers, and much more to handle data, store it securely, access it quickly, and more. If you have a business that you are trying to grow and have data that you are trying to handle, then Microsoft SQL Server (SQL Server) is a great choice which is another reason for you to learn this skill. This course will take you to the basics and hone you to be a valuable asset to your company.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 42 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Be crystal clear on why there are many kinds of SQL
- Know the difference between the query language & the databases
- Understand how data is stored within the SQL Server
- Create your own database objects, write data into them & access them after
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: beginner
- A computer that could run SQL Server 2017+
- A computer that could run SQL Server Management Stduio 18.3.1+
Avetis Ghukasyan is a full stack web developer with a Bachelor of Computer Science from the Wentworth Institute of Technology. He enjoys the field of computer science because he strongly believes that it forces one to think in a very logical and radically honest manner which has a very high potential of making one into a better person. That, in turn, helps one to write even better software creating an upward cycle for more growth.