With everyone adopting the remote work setup, team and organization syncs are also done online. This Hands-On with Teams course is designed for Enterprise Administrators who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and managing Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams is an integrated communication and collaboration solution for enabling all of your users to create and share content, as well as schedule meetings and interact with each other.
- Access 60 hours & 18.5 hours of content 24/7
- Implement Governance, Security, & Compliance for Microsoft Teams
- Prepare an organizations environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment
- Deploy & manage teams
Note: Software NOT included.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- MCSA : Windows Server 2012
Established in 2003 under the parent company XpertSkills, iCollege is one of the most trusted marketplaces in E-Learning. Our dedication transcends mere content – we source learning products from only the best suppliers and vendors across the globe so you have the widest selection of educational courses designed to equip you for success.
Headquartered in stunning South Africa, our distributed company spans 3 continents with employees in the U.S., India, and of course, South Africa. Our customers call more than 120 countries home. We’re proud to say iCollege is trusted by leading organizations in major tech hubs, including Silicon Valley, to train and equip employees to be the very best that they can be. Whether partnering with Fortune 500 companies or being part of an individual’s journey toward career growth, we are committed to the success of all who trust us as their source for certification focused E-Learning.