This course is a comprehensive collection of practical and hands-on learning of the most updated training programs and projects in the area of predictive modeling. You’ll learn how to use tools such as SAS, Minitab, and SPSS to form smart models that can help you make better business insights. This course will help you learn to interpret data for statistical analysis. As the predictive analytics course covers three widely used tools as mentioned above, it caters to the need for a wide range of people.
- Access 2 courses, 7 hands-on projects & 63 hours of content 24/7
- Learn predictive modeling using SAS, Minitab, & SPSS
- Know how various modeling techniques can be applied in different tools
- Understand descriptive statistics using Anova
- Understand the implementation of predictive modeling using SPSS & its tools
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Basic statistics understanding
- Familiarity with Excel
- Basic knowledge on linear algebra
- Exposure to at least 1 programming language
EDUCBA is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs 500,000+ members across 40+ Countries. For more information on this course and instructor, click here.